TEC ECOL Cast Iron Motors
TEC’s new range of cast iron motors that have the below features as standard:
- Energy saving, high efficiency.
- High starting torques with lower starting current.
- Versatile and easy to modify, design adapts to a variety of applications.
- Option of intergrated or removable feet.
- Option of aluminium housing up to frame size 200.
- Otion of terminal box location (left, right or top).
- Option of IE2, IE3, MEPS High and Premium efficiency for IEC standards + NEMA EPACT and Premium efficiency.
- Full use of the magnetization properties of cold rolled silicone steel in which the stator laminations are magnetized evenly to reduce the temperature rise inside the winding.
- Dimensional interchangeability (same or shorter than many motors currently offered in the Market.
- Water waste and treatment plants.
- Air compressors, fans.
- Gear reducers and power transmission.
- Pulp and paper mills.
- Steel mills.
- Material handling equipment.
- Agricultural applications.
- Mining equipment.
- Hydraulic equipment.
For individual Motor data and Dimensional info please click below to visit our Online Shop https://www.electrotechdrives.co.uk/product-category/shop/three-phase-cast-iron-electric-motors-11kw-315kw/
You may also like…
15.0Kw Three Phase Electric Motor 20HP 4 Pole 1400rpm – 160 Frame£638.99 – £694.99 (ex. VAT) Select options
45.0Kw Three Phase Electric Motor 60HP 8 Pole 750rpm – 280 Frame£1,978.99 – £2,140.99 (ex. VAT) Select options
11.0Kw Three Phase Electric Motor 15HP 2 Pole 2800rpm – 160 Frame£553.99 – £610.99 (ex. VAT) Select options
22Kw Three Phase Electric Motor 30HP 6 Pole 900rpm – 200 Frame£1,136.99 – £1,229.99 (ex. VAT) Select options